Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pills


While I was thinking
on his destiny
on his last night
on lips he had been kissed
while I was killing myself
thinking on hands touching his body
on eyes looking his blind glass
while I was at it
I began to see tiny black/white dragonflies
in black small lullabies
they filled the room
they were swirling joyfully
on teacher's face, on her face too
they had entered to his mouth
and they began to stole her words
I looked around
they were on everyone
I closed my eyes, I hid them with my fingers
but when I opened them
they were still there
I'm so scared, this is getting dangerous
maybe it's time
I got so many things to lose
but I don't care anymore
I heard about the syrup
let's get the cheaper for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recuerdo a Miranda (John William Waterhouse),la denominada "maravilla".Y con ella recuerdo que no se cansa de mirar, o de admirar al horizonte, sin importar que tan furiosas estén las olas; sin importar los enemigos de su padre Próspero, ni a un Trinculo quien se la pasaba bebiendo....

Anonymous said...

Pase solo a conocer ... pero creo q volvere XD
Escribes muy muy bien
Buen blog!