Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Melting glass


I'm seein' u through this glass
like the most precious blue overture
your notes hand me down
into this inked carpet of flowers
wet carpet, wet flowers
Have I been crying again?
We talk
We dance, we smoke
U answer my bow
With non-conscious smile
Remember
with all I say
with all I don't
I'm sendin' u invitations
to hesitate too
I know the bottom is so dangerous
but there
there's an embrace 4 me
this is your ceiling
maybe one day
I could melt this glass
to claim what is mine
Overdosin' sorrow
blowin' away fears
this is what dreams are made of
it always be this way
so I'll be here
lookin' the precious cross u've brought
One day
I will melt this glass
Only 4 kiss the trace of the carrying
I'll be terribly happy if I could
this is my way of lovin' u
Behind this glass
I hear the halo of your words
I understand the excess
I understand this melancholy
reflected in your three-way mirror
Not now, we assent
But one day
I will melt this fuckin' glass (that I love)
I will explode it
and kiss the pieces (that I hate)
over my body, over my soul
to claim what is mine
the embrace of that child
my beautiful child.
Foto de Erwin Blumenfeld.

No comments: