Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Unwrapped

Cloudy, rainy, deeply stormy
water cleans my head
Sunny, the warmest cold
I'm dressed lightly
Now I don't care

I would probably say
it's only weather
but the fact is
I didn't pick up that flower today

Maybe I don't need that petal
I'm tired of this inked wall
of this inner barrier
bricks made of fear
sealed with melted hope

Petals under my shoe
I'm unwrapped
lucky me, people don't know
how to read the breath
sinking underneath this smile

I'm showing vulnerability
lucky me, people doesn't see
exposed, unwrapped
to my worst smile
the hardest and cruelest of all of them
me

I don't care anymore
your eyes are so far
I don't care
lucky me
lucky me
lucky me...

Foto por Craig McDean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Sísifo
Ojalá, como dice más abajo, haya tenido una buena semana. Super chévere tan bien, además super que la escriba. Luego hablamos (h)

domus