Monday, January 29, 2007

Halo

The old faces all look the same
all dreaming exactly as they should
as they were meant to be
by rules

Those eyes
so dark, so soft, so light, so dead, so cold
blue dog eyes
i can't seem to find the way to you

I'm screaming, i'm shouting in sweeped streets
but no one sees
they are all covered in tears

It's a different language, like babarian wishes
like pagan poetry
falling out of wisdom and hope, and tenderness and hope

No one hears my tongue, I don't hear their words
in emptiness
i'm falling from grace

Tired
of playing with this bow and arrow
i've stopped with wet cheeks in a painful mouth's cradle


I don't want to keep being a combat baby
no kisses, no "good night sweetheart"
no surprises, no surprises

For once
I dream with a beautiful surprise
a treasure that could find me
and has the deep ability of see my blue dog eyes
my shining stars, my suns, my sunrises
behind this imperfect instrument, imperfect to the rules

The halo of the night, full of missing words
full of a missing presence, has overdose my home
lilies are tired, they're on the floor
waiting, waiting,
waiting... waiting...
waiting...

Foto: Night, Luis Sanchis.

1 comment:

Edward Murillo Moreno. said...

Es es el hall ode depeche moda, por que yo tengo un remix con allison goldfrapp buenismo, gracias por el comment y nada suted sabe qu8e conmigo pa las que sea.